PLEASE follow carpool procedures: Never park in the carpool lines
(the line closest to the blacktop) for ANY reason ~ this is always a
MOVING carpool line!
• In the morning ~ your children should be ready to hop out of the
car: (Hair combed, belongings gathered, good-byes previously
said.) If they need a little more time, please park on the grassy
side of the circle or pull past the steps to the RIGHT hand side of the
circle without exiting your car.
• When there is a downpour of rain during carpool, please park your car
and pick up your child at the front door.
• In the afternoon please instruct your kids to move quickly to
your car OR you can park on the blacktop. Cars need to be removed from
the blacktop by 4 pm for the use of our BASK students.
• There are also parking spots available in front of the blacktop at both
• ALSO: For your safety ~ use ONLY the crosswalk to get
from the grassy area to the front steps! This can be dangerous as
people are accustomed to "stopping" only at the crosswalk!
• Please instruct outside caregivers, dads, & grandparents of
these & other carpool rules as well.
The back parking lot is for staff and buses only. Parents
should use either the circle drive or the blacktop. This is to ensure the
safety of our students. Thank you for your cooperation!