LADUE National Honor Society
Instructions for Applying
- Go to the Ladue Horton Watkins Website. Look for the National Honor Society Symbol.
- Click on “Student Activity Sheet”. This should connect you to the Activity Sheet.
- Click on “Instructions for Submission”
- Type your name (last name, first name, middle) and graduation year in the space provided.
- Type an “X” in the space to certify that all information provided is accurate and conforms to the guidelines of the Ladue Honor Code.
- Be sure to include information concerning the time commitment with each activity.
- Feel free to add additional lines to the tables for “School Activities”, “Community Activities” or “Honors or Awards”.
- You MUST save your activity sheet with the following file name: Grade Last Name First Name. For example, 10th grader Robin Ventura would be 10 Ventura Robin
- Attach the saved activity sheet to an email with the subject line the same as your saved activity sheet using your ladueschools.net email account to email@example.com by 7:40 am on March 4, 2013. Activity sheets shared later will not be considered.
- Add your email address on the cc line. After you send your email , check you account and download and open your activity sheet to make sure everything went smoothly.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ACTIVITY SHEET